Tuesday 11 November 2008

Birthday Wishes.


Last Saturday was my 29th birthday. I like to thank my dear family and friends who wishes me all happiness in this life. I would like to give credits to my husband as he remembered my birthday this year :D. Last few years my birthday wishes came from him few days later but this year.. pagi2 lagi dah ucapkan happy birthday. :D Men cannot remember dates.. so tak leh nak cakap apa. hehe. Malamnya pulak dia belanja makan at marumatsu .. a Japanese restaurant. Makan besar jugak la malam tu.. thanx again dear. Before i finish this post i would like to wish happy birthday to kak long (15/11) ainul (22/11) and my beloved naqib (29/11). I can always remember their birthday because it's a week a part. Hope you guys have a wonderful birthday this year..


Sedapnya...


Terima kasih boss belanja makan :D


Enjoynya makan

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy belated bday kak rini! :)

Rinie Alias said...

TQ aisya :D

neen said...

arini, happy birthday !!
ur kids r cute..
need to catch up a lot wit u..
pls email me;
"farah"; fzh9tg@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

rini dear...thanks for the wishes, klong br teringat nak baca blog hang. How r things dear? can't wait to c the new u ;)

Rinie Alias said...

Klong.. at last u know how to leave a msg here :D. i'm ok. sometime bila rindu mesia sgt2.. rasa tension. but most of the time rasa ok duduk sini. anyway my big THREE O is coming this year. pg karaoke mau? hehe